Thursday, June 05, 2008

ONLY YOU

All I ever knew was ONLY YOU

All I ever need was ONLY YOU

All I ever cared was ONLY YOU

All I ever loved was ONLY YOU


Soon Destiny played hard

To take you away so far

To Heavens above the sky

Further than birds flying high

Towards the Glowing Sun

And the country of Cold Moon

Beyond where I could never see…


When I walk by the side road

Memories play with me

Tears on my face, I feel lonely

Living a life that died with you

Wind in my hair, I feel lost

Walking on a road that disappeared

Long Long time ago...


I am out of time

My soul is frozen

My heart is broken

Memories no longer a pain

Dreams no longer cry out

Hope agony called life soon ceases to exist


With

No excuse to live

No pain to feel

No tears to spill

No love to give

All I ever had was ONLY YOU


- Abhay Sawant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home